Did someone say chocolate??!!
I love dark chocolate and sometimes I need a quick and easy dessert (that is also gluten-free and grain-free) to make!
I love my brownies moist in the center and crisp on top. They really can’t be too gooey ;). These ones definitely fit the bill! Just be sure to let them cool before cutting (or steal a little from an edge if you can’t wait!). Super easy, grain-free and gluten-free, and lots of chocolate flavor. Perfect with a scoop of ice cream (coffee, mint chip, or vanilla would be perfect) and a cup of coffee or a cappuccino.
Gluten-Free and Grain Free Dark Chocolate Brownies
- 1 stick butter or gluten free non-dairy butter, melted
- 1¼ cup organic cane sugar
- ⅛ cup plus 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp brandy
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla, gf
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon unsweetened cacao powder, gf or unsweetened cocoa powder, gf
- ¼ tsp baking soda, gf
- 1 tbsp gluten free tapioca starch
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans, walnuts, or cashews
- ½ cup Guittard Extra Dark Baking Chips, gf or other gluten free dark chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar for dusting the top of brownies